Midwest Martial Arts - Children's Programs
MidWest Martial Arts children's programs have been widely recognized and referred by public and private school systems, pediatricians and day care providers. We have especially designed programs just for children.
- Rangers are the youngest, ranging in age from four to six years.
- Ninja Turtles run between the ages of six and eight.
- Juniors are for ages 8 and up.
Our goal is to teach our students to become Black Belts in life as well as Black Belts in martial arts by using the focus, discipline, respect, goal setting, and communication skills that we have effectively blended into our martialarts instruction.
"Midwest is an extention of our family. Our kids love their instructors and have gained skills they will use the rest of their lives." - Tonya M., Fairborn, OH
While developing coordination, balance and physical fitness our children's programs build confidence and character with structured recognition programs that give your child a sense of accomplishment.
Besides reinforcing your family values kids seem to find our classes just plain fun and enjoy the sense of pride and accomplishment they feel as they earn each new belt.
View Our Introductory Videos
We have created age-related 2 minute videos to view. These will assist you in understanding more about us.
- Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program is designed for young adults 15 years old and up. World Jiu-Jitsu United (WJJU) is an international initiative to bring committed Jiu-Jitsu and MMA practitioners together for common related interests. It is our goal to offer a comprehensive curriculum, coaching and services that reflect the modern day evolution of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. We offer complete class structure and format, class curriculum, safety protocols, rank evaluation, Instructor certification, local and traveling seminars, DVD/video training, MMA cross-training, fitness and more.
- The MDT Program is an exciting and proven self-defense program. Designed for adults, this program will teach self-defense techniques anyone can do, regardless of their age or physical ability.
"The best mental health remedy that I know." - Judy S., Yellow Springs, OH
Master Dewitt has trained with some of the best Martial Arts practitioners in the world. He has earned the rank of Master under Master Ernie Reyes Sr. and is affilated with Martial Legends such as Kyoshi Steve LaVallee, USA Black Belt Champions Frank Cucci LINXX Academy, a former Navy SEAL, and World Jiu-Jitsu United under Professor Gene Dunn.
Master Dewitt has combined all of his 31 years in the Martial Arts to come up with one of the most effective Self Defense Systems. Since each move is tailored to the individual student's physical abilities, Master Dewitt's system is designed to fit all people. Most importantly, the Midwest Defensive Training Program will provide you with peace-of-mind and confidence; knowing you can handle yourself in a tough situation.
Midwest's staff is dedicated to giving you our best, to bring out your best!
Copyright Midwest Martial Arts Academy